You may think that you’re operating your business efficiently, and that’s awesome if you are! Below is a simple efficiency checklist so that you can assess if your business truly is operating efficiently and to guide you to areas for improvement.
I encourage you to answer yes or no to each of these to see how efficiently you are operating.
- Does your company have a documented mission and vision statement?
- Does your company have a strategic plan in place for at least the next 12 months?
- Is your company’s strategic plan in alignment with your mission and vision statement?
- Do you have a training system in place?
- Are your customers providing positive feedback for your business?
- Do you find that employees are constantly making mistakes or having to “fix’ work completed?
- Are you finding yourself and/or your employees working longer hours?
- Are you experiencing a high staff turnover or increased absenteeism?
- Is there an increase in your company workload or costs that is not commensurate with your increase in cash flow?
- Do you not know the answer to any of these questions?
If you answered NO to any of the questions from 1-5, or YES to any of the questions from 6-10 then your business is not operating efficiently.
If it turns out that your business is not operating efficiently, then now is the time to take action and make some changes.
I can help you do that.
Together we can determine exactly where and why your business is not operating efficiently based on your answers above.
And it might not be as difficult as you think it is to increase your efficiency.
Book a session with me now and we can get started on increasing your efficiency!